Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Chanukah?

Yes, I know it's April.  But these Everyday Elegance Simply Sent kits are only going to be around for a few more weeks so I wanted to show you another idea using them.   I've already shown you Christmas and Valentines, here's one more:

This card uses the Sincere Salutations stamp set that will retire (sob!), the menorah image from Every Little Bit, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, snowflakes cut from Brushed Silver cardstock with the Northern Flurry decorative strip die (which is also on the chopping block!  order soon!), and Not Quite Navy ink and cardstock to coordinate with the Baja Breeze of the card base.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you people have a facebook fan page? I searched for one on facebook or twitter but could not discover one, I'd really like to become a fan!

That Little Nut said...

Stampin' Up! has a Facebook page you can follow to get updates.