Thursday, December 15, 2011

Holy Moly! Clearance Rack Blitz!


Very excited, placed my order already for some new toys (LOTS of punches on that Rack right now!) and to restock on some old favorites that I'll show you in the projects below:


This 12x12 page uses the Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper (on the Clearance Rack now) and the Nature Walk stamp set - perfect for my heritage album.   The page I'm showing here has a secret - a panel that is held closed with a gorgeous Antique Brad to make room for journaling about my great-grandparents; don't they look like a cheery couple!!   Very interesting people, tho, so lots to say about them, and these are the only photos I have of them, so lots of room for their story in that hidden panel is great.  Other current Stampin' Up! products used include:  Textured Cardstock in Early Expresso, Victoria Crochet Trim, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (journaling block and photo corner)



This card uses the Lovely as a Tree stamp set, of course, embossed in white on Night of Navy, which sets off the silver Hodgepodge Hardware beautifully, I think.  The Hardware is also available in Vanilla; both silver and ivory come in a huge set of different shapes and brads, in a great re-usable tin.



No comments: