Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finding some Christmas spirit

Been feeling utterly blah and out of Christmas spirit so far this year.   You'd think with 2 young kids I'd be excited, but I have been feeling utterly uninspired.   I've been looking at pretty cards other people have made (the Artistic Avenger in particular), and thought I should just sit down at my craft table and MAKE one already!   I knew I wanted to emboss Dasher in gold on red, and the ribbon was on the Clearance Rack last month, and the rest of the design grew from there.   Not really a card for mass production which is probably what I should be working on, but I'm happy with it!   Maybe I could open a box or two of decorations now!



This card is made exclusively with Stampin' Up! products :)


Stamps:  Dasher (golden focal image), Perfect Punches (sentiment), Triple Treat Flower (in gold on green CS)
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Garden Green
Ink:  Versamark & Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  Gold Stampin' Emboss powder, retired striped grosgrain ribbon in Riding Hood Red
Tools:  Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 5-petal flower punch (for leaf), Heat Gun 

No comments: