Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day of Gratitude

I'm thankful for many important things, my wonderful family, our health, but I'm also thankful for some small and relatively silly things, one of which is that the stamp set I used on this project was carried over from last year's Holiday Mini.  In case you don't know, it's called Day of Gratitude.   I was playing around with different techniques as I made many similar versions of this card for Meals on Wheels.   There were several that got lots of sponging on the edges of the card, but I wasn't crazy about them, so no photos.   Maybe these need an Antique Brad in the middle, tho, don't you think?

Cardstock:  More Mustard
Technique:  Emboss Resist, scoring
Ink:  Early Espresso, Bravo Burgundy, Cajun Craze, Old Olive
Tools:  Decorative Label Punch, Stampin' Emboss powder



Cardstock:  More Mustard
Technique:  Rock n Roll, scoring
Ink:  Bravo Burgundy, Cajun Craze,  Chocolate Chip for  sentiment
Tools:  Decorative Label Punch


To purchase the items used in making these cards and other items available in this week's Online Extravaganza, click the button on the right.





No comments: