Monday, January 12, 2015

Watercooler Challenge 15

Well, I'm lucky to have lots of new Stampin' Up! toys to play with, and less lucky that my camera is being uncooperative at the moment, so this image is from my scanner.  Anyway, here is my contribution to the "new" theme for the current Watercooler Challenge:



Stamps:  *Petal Potpourri, Lacy & Lovey (sentiment)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Almost Apricot (retired)
Ink: Blushing Bride, Almost Apricot, Always Artichoke
Other:  *Flower Medallion Punch, *Spring Flowers Embossing folder, Banners Framelits

To see all the wonderful contributions there, click HERE.

3 comments:

Created by Kath said...

I am loving what you have made.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Linda, I love your card. It certainly makes me think of Spring---a good thing with all the snow we have here. Lovely colours! That embossing folder is perfect for your background.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Linda! I love your style - and the spring colors. Nice!