Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day digital scrapbook page

Let's go fly a kite!
This was one of the first pages I created with MDS (My Digital Studio) and this was the day I fell in love with that software.   When I discovered that I could use one of my photos as the background for the page, the entire thing fell into place in 15 minutes.   Definitely a land-speed record for me, and yet it is probably one of my favorite scrapbook pages I've ever created.




The bare-bones version of MDS is still available as a 30-day free trial.  Before the end of this year, MDS2 is going to be released, and it will be free to anyone who has purchased the software since May 8, 2012.   The upgrade will cost $20 for those of us who have had it longer.   Lots of exciting new features - Hooray! 


More Father's Day projects  Here and Here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I open your RSS feed it puts up a whole lot of strange characters, is the deal on my end?

That Little Nut said...

Sorry, I have no idea! I've never tried following a blog that way. My WAG would be that "It's your browser" since Blogger hosts zillions of blogs and they are the ones who wrote the code to create the RSS feed, so, in theory, they know what they are doing!