Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fresh Enchantment Layout

I just LOVE this page I made in My Digital Studio!   Well, of course I do, that's my little sweetheart learning to walk.   But the pretty Stampin' Up! artwork is a lovely accompaniment.   Not only can you try My Digital studio for FREE this month (Click here for more info!), but one of the Sale-a-bration choices (free product with a $50 order) is to get everything in the SAB brochure on CD-ROM for use with My Digital Studio.   That's a LOT of content for free, a dozen DSPs, brads, ribbons, and multiple stamp sets.  I used three of those free products on this project.

Used here: 
 Everyday Enchantment Digital DSP
Everyday Enchantment Digital Brads
Vanilla Digital Hodgepodge Hardware
Fresh Vintage Digital Stamp in Soft Suede 
 Digital card stock colors:  Soft Suede, Early Expresso


No comments: