Friday, April 21, 2017

Friends 4 Sketch Challenge


Darling Daughter played along with me again today because we ARE Crazy 4 Challenges!  What a great sketch this is!  I notice that the cards I've been making this week seem to use stamps from many sets, so I added the "challenge" that the card I made could only use ONE stamp set!   



Spring inspired me to choose Storybook Friends and this lovely Lost Lagoon DSP from the All Abloom stack.  The mat, ink and ribbon are Soft Suede and the card base is Crumb Cake.

DD liked the sparkle of this retired DSP and we paired it up with some Raspberry Ripple CS.




3 comments:

Buffy said...

Love them both! What a talented girl you have there! Takes after her mommy, I think.

That Little Nut said...

Thanks, Buffy! I was thinking of you and Chris when I made this because everything else I've made this week was a "$400 card" :-)

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

So pretty. Thanks for playing along with Crazy 4 Challenges!